Thursday, January 19, 2017

A litttle more Christmas Scrapping

Hi and thanks so much for popping by my little part of the cyber world.
 
Just another quick share today.  I have scrapped a few more Christmas pics.  Normally Christmas photos take forever for me to scrap.  This year I found the papers really grabbed me and made we want to get my creative on!
 
I have to say these papers were a challenge for me as they are quite "busy" but I'm really happy with how they turned out!.
 
Hehehehe these silly Christmas props actually gave us a lot of fun!
 

 
I added a touch of gold to this one.
 
 
This last layout was with a different paper lane.  It was a Bella Boulevard line with lots of cutesy images.  I know - not something I would normally scrap with but good to challenge yourself right?
 
 
I still have a couple more pics to scrap from Christmas but have to say that novelty has worn thin a little bit so may have a break and get back to those Christmas photos a little later on.
 
Thanks for popping by!
 
Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment