Friday, August 19, 2016

SMILE

Hello friends and thanks for popping by.
 
 
I have fallen in love all over again with pretty napkins.  Yep I find myself venturing into the $2 shops to see if I can find some nice designs.  This layout was done using some napkins I found along the way. 
 


I normally don't use yellow but I have also taken a bit of a liking to it lately.  Think it may have something to do with the Maggie Holmes Shine and Bloom collection that have touches of yellow in.
 



Here is a couple of close ups.  Love that pretty little Maggie Holmes tassel.  Mixed up my flowers with some from my latest Wild Orchid haul.
 
The circle chipboard frame was actually left behind from a chippy pack but I have covered it with some embossing powder and given it new life.
 

 
Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time
 
Jo x


1 comment: