Thursday, August 4, 2016

Scrapping with Blue Fern

I have to say, Blue Fern have some of the most beautiful papers around (my opinion anyways).  I love the quality of the paper and the designs are so pretty.  Not only do I love their papers, but their chipboard is truly awesome!
 
Recently while I was in my fav scrapbook store (The Scrapbook Store) I picked up some papers.
 
Just sharing today what I did with them.
 


Those diamonds are a chipboard pack and I have covered them with some embossing powders and some gesso.  I added some textured paste and some stenciling to my back ground and then pulled out my flower stash.
 
Here is a close up
 
 

 
I was really pleased with how this next one turned out.  I never ever ever scrap pics of myself on my own, but I think as I get older, I realise the importance of it. 
 
Again this is using some Blue Fern papers and a mix of chipboard and flower.


A couple of close ups for you.  I did attempt to do some mixed media on the background and surprisingly I didn't stuff it up!
 
That really sweet little metal embellishment with the balloon on is from a pack from Wild Orchid Crafts.  They also have some lovely products.



These pretty flowers are also from Wild Orchid crafts and I pulled out my micro beads and had a bit of a play with them too.
 

 
Thanks for stopping.
 
Until next time
 
Hugs
 
Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment