Tuesday, August 2, 2016

I'll Be Your Anchor - Couture Creations

Hello paper friends!
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Firstly a massive thank you to the wonderful people at Couture Creations for putting up with me for another term on this fantastic team.
 
I truly love being apart of this team and hope to continue to inspire you with some amazing products.
 
Today I have a super simple card to share with you using one of the new dies and embossing folders from the new Sea Breeze collection.
 

This card was super quick to put together.
 
I used the Framing The Breeze embossing folder along with some Co-ordinations cardstock.  I then sanded back the top layer to reveal the kraft underneath.
 
For my sentiment I used one of the stickers from the Sea Breeze collection paper pack.
 
My anchor (Anchored Flourish die) I made by cutting out the die using cereal boxes.  I cut it out 3 times and then stuck it together with glue.  This then gave me a good thick anchor to put my textured paste on.  I used some texture paste with little beads in and then used embossing powders in a mix of colours to give it an aged look.
 
Here is a close up of the detail in the anchor.
 
  
 
Thanks for popping by.
 
Until next time
 
Couture Creations Products used
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment