Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Hello and thanks for stopping by my little part of the cyber world.
 
Today I have a couple of layouts to share with you.
 
A couple of weeks back I got busy making some little embellishment clusters using some Kaisercraft collectables.  The range I used was called Confetti - one I have had stashed away for a while.

Once I made my clusters I then added them to my layouts.

Here is what I came up with.


I love how this turned out!  love the lacey look and the circles.

Below is a couple of close up shots


You can see here the little embellishments clusters.

 
Here is another one using that same collection.  A pic of my beautiful girl at our wedding last year.
 

Again another couple close ups.



And just because I love this collection I squeezed one more out of it.  Another one of my little girl!






 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
 
Until next time
 
Hugs
 
Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment