Sunday, May 1, 2016

Shabby Chic Cards with Blue Fern

Hello!
 
I'm back again today to share with you some cards.
 
So with Mother's Day fast approaching I thought I would treat my beautiful mum to a special card.
 
While at my local scrapping store I picked up the gorgeous new Blue Fern papers and pulled out some chipboard and some pretty flowers and this is what I came up with.
 
 
I had a play also with some of the new Blue Fern embossing powders.  That leaf is actually an embossing powder with glitter in it.  Soooo pretty.
 
These papers are so pretty so I couldn't stop at one card.  Here are the rest I created
 
 
How pretty is that violin?  Love it!
 

 
This image was perfect as a focal point on my card
 
 
 
I had such fun creating these cards!  This is what I really love to do.  Lots of pretty flowers and papers!  It really doesn't get much better than that!
 
Until next time
 
Crafty hugs
 
JO


No comments:

Post a Comment