Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Birthday Cards

Hello and thanks for popping by
 
Today I have a couple of birthday cards to share.
 
 
I have used my favourite embossing folder - Tied Together from the Hearts Ease collection.  I love how elegant it makes a card look when embossed with pearl papers.
 
Here is a quick run down on how I made the card on the left.
 
First I cut a piece of pink pearl cardstock and randomly stamped over it with the butterfly stamp from the Hearts Ease stamp set.  Make sure you stamp off the page too so it doesn't look too uniform.
 

 
I then ran it through my embossing machine.


 Your panel is now ready to be attached to your card base.
 
Here is a closer look
 
I used the Vintage Border die from the Vintage Rose collection along with the Edith and baby die from the Everyday collection.
 

 
Here is a closer look at the other card.
 
For my focal point I used the Quaintly Queenie die from the Amaryllis collection and again teamed it with the Vintage Border die and the Edith and baby die
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment