Tuesday, November 17, 2015

So Sassy!

Hello friends!
 
I'm back again today with a layout to share.
 
These photos I have had hanging around just waiting to be scrapped for years!  My little girl in the pic is turning 13 soon!  The pics are a little dark and nothing fancy but I really wanted to tell the story (thats why we scrap right?)  but stick to my pretty girly style.  I find it hard to scrap multiply photos as I like to use lots of pretty papers which then means that sometimes my photos get a little lost on the page.  So this time I decided to keep the colour combo very simple and and no patterned papers.  Just an embossing folder and a few pretty dies.
 
 
I first embossed a piece of pink cardstock using the Tied Together embossing folder from the Hearts Ease collection.  I then cut a piece of white cardstock using the Simone's Style lace dies from the Amaryllis collection.  This die has little eylets at the top just perfect for weaving through some seam binding.
 
I then set to work embellishing my layout.  I cut a bunch of flowers using the Sharp Flower die.  This is from the Kalini collection.  By layering them up made them look nice and full and then adding some gemstones and pearls.
 
Using the new Sparrow on a Branch die from the Secret Garden collection I then tuck lots of the foliage in and around my flowers.  I also tucked in some hearts from the nesting dies.
 
A pretty doily using the Elissa Set from the Frames and Frills collection (because every layout needs a doily ;).
 
To ground my page I cut a few from the  Vintage Border die.  This is die is from the Vintage Rose collection and is still a favourite!  I finished my title with some sparkle by adding some Crystal Glitzin Glamour.
 
Here are a couple of close up shots of those pretty flower clusters.
 



 
Until next time
 
Happy crafting
 
 
 
Couture Creations products used
 
 
 Tools used

 
Adhesives used
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment