Friday, November 6, 2015

Christmas Cards

Hello and thanks for popping by!
 
Can you believe Christmas is next month??  Seriously they seem to come around quicker and quicker than the year before!
 
So today I thought I would share with you a couple of Christmas cards I made using the Christmas Emporium papers and the super sweet dia, Dasher from the Christmas Eve collection
 

 
 
I love how super quick these cards were to make and by using some mirror/foil card they just seem to pop.  My first card I cut using red foil and then added some silver glitter cardstock to the back.  I then fussy cut out from the Christmas Emporium papers and finished off with the 2mm gemstones.
 
Here is a closer look
 
 
For my second card I used the Scrolled Tomentosa die from the Hearts Ease collection to frame "Dasher".  I love how easily the Couture die collections always seem to co-ordinate with each other.  "Dasher was cut from gold foil and this time I used the Cardinal Wreath die from the Christmas Eve collection and just trimmed the excess off to leave a bow that went perfectly around his neck.
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
 
Until next time
 
Couture Creations Products Used
 
 
 
Adhesives used
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment