Friday, October 9, 2015

Lace Pockets & Fun Folds

Hi crafty people!  It's Jo and its my turn to inspire you all today :)
 
Today I have some fancy folded cards that feature the new Tied Together Saxony die from the new Lace Pockets collections.

 
 
 
These super sweet little pockets mean that I could make some fancy folded cards without having to worry too much about where to write my message as I had the little pocket on the front to house some tags to write my sentiment and message on.
The cards are just "Z fold" cards.
 
I have used the 6 x 6 Vintage Rose paper pad to create both cards.
 
Here is a closer look at each card
 
 
The little tag I made and stamped with the Hearts Ease stamps.
 
 
The tag for this card I used one of the little postcards that is in the 6 x 6 Vintage Rose paper pad.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by
 
Until next time
 
 
 
 
Couture Creations products used
 
 
 
 Tools used


Adhesives used
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment