Monday, September 21, 2015

Beautiful Moments

Hi there!  Jo here to share with you a  layout I have created using the gorgeous Hearts Ease collection.
 
This photo is really special to me so I wanted to really make my page pretty but not take away from the pic.  Yep these are my gorgeous kids on my wedding day earlier this year.
 
 
So I started with cutting my white sheet of cardstock a little and matting it onto some of the Hearts Ease papers from the 12 x 12 paper pad.  I then created a bit of a messy background using some mists and texture past.
 
I had heaps of scraps from my 6 x 6 Hearts Ease paper pad, so I made a paper cluster.
 
 
You can see I have also tucked in a couple of doilies from the super sweet Frames and Frills collection.  This one is called Elissa.  Before I tucked them in I stamped them with the Hearts Ease Stamps for a little bit of added interest.
 
From there I have used the Hearts Ease Ephemera Pack and some of the white flowers that I misted and glitter up.
 
Here is a couple of closer pics.
 
You will also see a few dies as well.  I cut lots of the Sparrow on a Branch die from the new Secret Garden collection, cut off the little bird and used that for the foliage with my sprayed flowers.  Also you will see some of the Honeypot die from the Background Savy Collection.
 
 
To draw your eye into the pic I have cut a pretty frame from the Barossa Frame die.
 
 
Thanks for popping by and all your lovely comments.  The team really appreciate your kind words.
 
Until next time
 
 
 
Couture Creations products used.
 
Tools used


Adhesives used
 

No comments:

Post a Comment