Monday, April 27, 2015

Thank You Cards

Hello paper people!  It's Jo and I'm back today to share a couple of very quick thank you cards.



I have used the Vintage Rose 6 x 6in paper pad for these cards.  Just the perfect size!
Here is a close up of my first card.


I have used 2 dies from the new Hearts Ease collection.  The gorgeous Scrolled Tomentosa which is fast becoming a favourite of mine as it works so well on cards or on layouts, and also the Maviensis die.  I teamed them up with Anastasia set from the Frames N Frills collection.  I then just continued to "layer" them up.  Hand stitched around the edges of my paper for a little extra depth and dimension and finished with the super new Script - Thanks die and the pretty little butterfly is another lovely die from the Everyday Essentials collection.  This is one called Edith and Baby.

My second card I have just layered the same as the first on but I have used one of the Background Savy dies (Crystal Aroma) as a bit of a focal point.  The pretty little circle die is from the Frames N Frills collection - Anastasia Set.  This is a fantastic set as it has a small flower die included which I have used on my card too.  Of course my flowers have to have leaves so I used the Cycad Fern die.




Hope I have inspired you in some small way.
Until next time



Couture Creations products used:



No comments:

Post a Comment