Monday, April 6, 2015

Cards with All That Glitters

Hello and thanks for stopping by.  Happy Easter to all of you who celebrate Easter too.  We had a lovely day yesterday filled with family and chocolate!  Maybe just a little too much chocolate I must say, but today is a new day.

Today I have some cards to share with you that I made from the scraps from the All That Glitters collection.  I absolutely loved playing with this collection and I know that with a lot of ladies it has become a firm favourite.

I love the pink and green combo with the touch of gold thrown in.  Here's my cards.


Yep all these were made from left overs from the papers and collectables.  I'm really happy with how these turned out.  Here is a close up of each card.


The focus isn't the best sorry.  Think the glitter gets in the way of a good shot.  I am working on getting a photo tent tho to help a little with my terrible photography!


This one is my favourite.  I love that gold frame.  Its a new one from Couture Creations that has received an absolute flogging lately!


Thanks so much for stopping by and whatever you are doing this Easter be safe and have a lovely time.

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment