Saturday, June 14, 2014

Magnolia Birthday Card

Hello!  Wowsers, the weather has really turned cool the last few days and its been perfect for staying inside and scrapping.  Well that's the excuse that I use anyway! hehehehe. 

I have a card to share today.  This is a card I made for my cousin for her birthday a couple of weeks ago.  I haven't made many cards at all lately but I really love making them when I know the recipient really appreciates them!


These papers are the very pretty papers called Prairie Chic by Bo Bunny.  I have the 6 x 6 paper pad which I used for this card and also the 12 x 12 but I still haven't cut into my 12 x 12's yet as they are sooo pretty I just want to look at them a little longer hehehehe.

Still trying to get the hang of my Copic markers.  I need LOTS of practice. 

Thanks for popping by and try and stay warm!

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment