Tuesday, April 15, 2014

More Mixed Media and Dylusions Spray Inks

Just a warning - you may need sunglasses for this layout! 

I have been playing with some Dylusions spray inks and wow!  The colour is intense!


I had a blast playing with this layout!  I only needed to find a couple of bits of scrap patterned paper and the rest was created with spray, stamping, texture paste, and stencils.  Here is a little close up of the embellishment cluster.



I used a mixture of Prima flowers, some bling, a little wooden veneer heart and a metal key stuck on top of a gingham ribbon.  A mix of some doilies and a chippie circle frame makes it a little different to my usually square layouts.

Really enjoying playing with some new stuff at the moment.

Until next time

Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Love it! Soooooo much detail and love the journalling too! Your daughter is gorgeous and also very lucky to have you create her such beautiful keepsakes :-)

    ReplyDelete