Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Pion Papers

Helloooooo!

Thanks for popping by.  Just before Christmas I popped into my local scrap shop and picked up the new papers from Pion Designs.  Victorian Gardens it is called.  I have always admired Pion papers but don't very often do much with them as they just seem to pretty to cut up.  I fell in love with the soft blues and creams in this collection.  It also had some pink in as well (and we all know how much I love pink :))  Anyways, this is what I came up with.

 
I did a little masking with some soft ink and also used the Kaiser background stamp for a bit of extra interest as well.

Something else I tried was using two smaller pics as a bit of an extra embellishment toward the bottom of my page.

I was really happy with how this turned out and now looking forward to doing something with the other papers in the pink tones.

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment