Thursday, July 25, 2013

La La Land Cards

Hi everyone!

Sorry I have been a little slack with blogging lately.  We have just finished school holidays so we have had a lovely time and we have also been super busy with our new edition.  Yep I went a go a puppy.  He is sooo very cute!  Photos to come later!

Just a couple of cards to share today.  Both are La La Land images.  One is coloured with Copics and one with Prismas.  Would love your opinion on which one you prefer.  I really struggle with the Copics and find it so much easier to use my Prisma pencils but I love the look of Copics. 

This card I have made for my bestie who is now living in England.  I have packed up a heap of home goodies here that she cant get over there like Tim Tams and Smiths crisps to send over to her.  I have used Copics on this  card.  I still have a long way to go with using these pens!

 

The next one I made for my little man who has just turned 13!!! OMGosh!  Where have those years gone?   I used my pencils on this card.



Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment