Monday, April 29, 2013

Feeling Sketchy No. 57

Wow, another week has zoomed by and with it the first week of school holidays.  I haven't seen my children these holidays as they have been away down south with my folks so it has been extremely quiet here.  Looking forward to see their little faces when they come home and sharing all their exciting news!

So a new week - a new sketch at Feeling Sketchy.


The optional extra this week was to use real or faux stitching.  I LOVE to hand stitch on everything but I thought this week I would take the easy way out and use my white gel pen.

 
I have re-discovered my love of kraft cardstock at the moment.  I think it looks great with a couple of simple stamps.  No need for colouring just a bit of glitter.

 
Now lets see what you can do with this weeks sketch!  Pop over to the blog and have a look at some other of the DT gals creations.  And speaking of DT, a big warm welcome to our new ladies who are joining us on the Design Team.  Can't wait to see your work.

Enjoy your week

Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Hey Joey, looking great! I love the colourful strips and the Kraft! Love your faux stitching too!

    ReplyDelete