Tuesday, March 12, 2013

DT Mad About Scrappin March Challenge

Another month has rolled around so that means a new challenge over at Mad About Scrappin.

Here is our challenge for this month.

Here is March's Challenge in its frame!!!
I couldn't wait to get started with this.  Pink and green are one of my fav colour combo's.  Well ok anything with pink is fine with me!! Hehehehe

Here's my page

 
This precious little baby of mine is turning 10 on Thursday.  Where has the time gone?  Here is a couple of close ups of the embellies
 
 


I used  some texture paste and some spritzing on this layout.  I love the feel of the textured paste and its great to get your hands dirty every now and then.  Yep I have hand stitched this whole page again.  Nuts I know but I really like the look of the hand stitching.

Still heaps of time for you to get your creation in and some great prizes up for grabs!  Don't forget to check out what the other DT gals have done too.

Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Hello dear Joey, I wanted to thank you so much for your encouraging words and compliments you left me on my blog. It was so nice to read and made me feel so much better. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.
    Your layout is absolutely beautiful! I love all the soft romantic design papers with the photo. its tough for us mom to look at the kids and see how fast they grow up isnt it? When my mom used to talk like that i would roll my eyes and now i look at my kids and think the same. My oldest is 9 and does not want to kiss me as much anymore.. i guess that is the hardest part for me, that he feels embarrased :-)

    hugs and hope you have a great week.
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious, the photographs, the colour choices, the flowers, everything teams in so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete