Saturday, March 23, 2013

75 cents

Yippee its the weekend!  Happy days!

Hope whatever you are doing you have a wonderful weekend.  I think mine is going to be spent running my children around.  They seem to have more social life than I do! Hehehe.

I have still been playing around with the gorgeous 75 cents paper line from Kaisercraft.  Oh my  this really is becomming a fast favourite.  I love the vintage feel to it all and yet it still looks great with modern pics.  Here's another layout with my middle boy.



I pulled out my Lucky 8 punch for the lovely ornate square piece.  I have had this for a while but I just forget to use it.  The title didnt photograph too well.  It is some black thickers and I have just put some kindy glitz on it.  It says Tea 4 two.  This photo was taken one Mother's Day at school when he was only in year 3 and the class made an afternoon tea for all the mums.  We also got a lovely flower made from tissue paper.  I still have that flower tucked away somewhere in my box of treasures!  This little man is now graduating from year 7 and on to high school next year.  Hurts my heart sometimes that they have to grow up so quick.

Thanks for stopping in.  Enjoy your weekend!

Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Great layout!!! Love what you did with the title :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page and photo! Love the layout and all the elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful layout, and the photo is fabulous.....

    ReplyDelete