Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Stuck?! Sketches Challenge

Hello and thanks for stopping by!

I'm really starting to enjoy school holidays.  I have had a lovely time being able to scrap to my little hearts content and I have also had time to look around the net and source some challenges.

I came across this one on Facebook called Stuck?! Sketches.  I have been checking out this little site quite often.  They have some amazing designers, I love all their work. So I thought I would have a go.

This is the sketch we had to go go from:

 

 

And this is my take on it.
 


The colours are alot softer than I would normally use, but I'm happy with how it turned out.  Plus I got to use a few of my embellies that I have been hording.  The pretty little beaded trim has been in my stash for ages and also the net blossom just waiting for the right page.  Happy days!

Thnaks for popping by and the lovely comments that some leave.  It's really appreciated.

Enjoy your day!

Hugs x




1 comment: