Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Kaisercraft - The Lakehouse

Hey everyone!

Thanks again for stopping by.  Just a couple of layouts to share today.  I have been using the very pretty papers from Kaiser - The Lakehouse. These papers are sooo very pretty and girly.  The first one I decided to do some fussy cutting (something I dont very often do) and I also used my new Lucky 8 punch.  I was pleased with how it turned out.  I think because the fountain was quite large it didn't really need a lot of embellishments.  This is me when I was 16. I was bridesmaid for a cousin.  Oh that seems like such a long time ago!


This next one is a recent pic of my little girl and me taken last week at my dads birthday.  Its been really nice to scrap some photos of myself.  Usually its all about the kids!  Again I fussy cut around the flowers to make a frame for my photo. I also used a new Martha Stewart punch. 

 
 

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by.  Enjoy your day!

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment