Monday, November 5, 2012

Hey there!

I didn't realise I had been gone for so long!  I seem to have been flat out these last few weeks and here I was thinking I would have more time now that I'm not working. 

Well I wasn't out of work long.  I have now picked up some casual work in the office at the kids school.  Super excited about that.  Today was my first day and all went well.

Onto some scrapping.

I havent done a lot in the way of scrapbooking lately. So just a couple of layouts to share.

This one is using the Kaisercraft Attitude papers.  These papers are great for boys!  I used my templates and mists for the cog background and the collectable packs make embellishing easy.


This next one is the Perriwinkle range, also from Kaisercraft.  Im slowing trying to get my mums and dads wedding album done.  They have been married for 46 or 47 years so I am really trying to have their whole album done for their 50th wedding anniversary.  I know it seems like a long way away but time is flying by!  I can't believe we are now into November and that Christmas is only next month!



This last one is a pic of my beautiful nan.  These are papers that came in a pack from Bella that I picked up in the reject shop of all places. I had papers and a couple of embellishments but I went through my stash at home to see what I could add to it.   I love the colours in this layout.



And yes, all the stitching on this one is by hand!  I have tried a few times to use my machine but I always end up having an argument with it so I find it less frustrating to do it by hand :)

Will pop back later in the week with some Christmas crafts I have been doing.  Yep I know scary knowing that Christmas is now around the corner.

Take care and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment