Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Explosion box

Hello friends!

Hope you are all well and enjoying life!

I have been wanting to do this project for a while now and finally last week I had a whole day to myself to sit and create away!

It is an explosion box.  I have seen some of the on youtube but have put a little twist on it.

This is the box all closed up.


And when its opened ......  Wallaaahhh!


I love interactive stuff and I wanted to take it one step further so I added a couple of pockets and flip out pages.


Its a little hard to see on the pics.  Unfortunately my love of scrapping hasn't help my photography skills!  This was so much fun to make.  I'm going to be teaching this as a class.

Also want to share my card for this weeks Feeling Sketchy challenge.  I really look forward to the new challenge set every week.  Really gets the brain starting to flow!


I have coloured her with my Prisma pencils.  I am loving them at the moment and was lucky enough to score a set on the Garage Sale site on Facebook for the bargain price of $80 for a big tin! Wahhhoooo love a bargain!  Not having a lot of luck with my Copics that I bought but I am going to persevere with them.

I have a date tonight with not one but two wonderful men!  My hubby and eldest son are taking me out for tea to the best place in Perth to have garlic prawns before we head to the theatre to watch the two youngest children perform in a school production.  Off to get my glam on!

Thanks for hanging around.  It was a bit of a long post!

Tootles!



4 comments:

  1. Hey Jo, what a lovely card you have made for our challenge at Feeling Sketchy. Gorgeous colouring, and those pearls are wonderful. Thanks for playing along this week. On another note, your explosion box is AMAZING!!! How did you make the cake ???

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Michelle for your kind comments. The cake is just a long strip of card stock and folded and snipped like you would fabric to make it go round easier. Then I just used my spellinder circles for the top of the cake. It was a lot of fun to make!

      Delete
  2. Wow Joey, I love your exploding box, and of course your entry at Feeling sketchy. Thanks for playing this week at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete