Friday, September 28, 2012

Busy Busy Busy!

Hello friends!

Wow!  I have to say that the last few weeks have absolutely flown and we now find ourselves right into spring.  How did that happen so fast?  That also means school holidays are here again.  Yippeee!  I love holidays.  Love not having to worry about getting kids to school and love having no routine.  Plus it gives me some more time to do what I love so thats always good.

I have been super busy lately creating cards for my classes.  With Christmas just around the corner I thought I would make some Christmas cards.  Kaiser also came out with their new Christmas range so it was all perfect timing.  Love how bright and colourful these one turned out!




Also decided to go down the traditional line too. 


These papers were lovely to play with and the images on them are truly beautiful.

One more card to share.  One of my friends has had her second baby this week.  Another little girl.  Congratulations Cara and Trev!!  Had to make a card to celebrate the occasion.  Tho I just notice the little pearls at the bottom need fixing!!




Finally after pumping out cards for a few weeks I finally managed to get my scrap on.  Kaiser released a new paper line this week called Butterfly Kisses.  When I first saw it I really wasnt sold on it.  I'm not a real lover of orange but I love the other colours in it.  Anyway, I grabbed some soon as it came in and went home that night to have a play.  Was really pleased with how this turned out.  Think it might have something to do with the photos.  How cute is that little girl?  She is now turning 10 soon.  My how time flies :(


Wow!  Sorry for the long post!  Thanks so much for dropping by and enjoy your weekend!

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment