Sunday, August 12, 2012

Layouts

Hey beautiful people!

Hope the weekend is treating you all well.  Its a little bit wet here today so I thought I would make the most of it and spend some time making some cards.  I was lucky enough to go to a craft fair last week with my beautiful friend.  Was a little dissapointed with what was there but someone how managed to go way over budget again!  I got some lovely new Magnolia stamps and some of the Wee stamps too.  So I have been busy getting inky and colouring my images.  Hoping to make some cards this afternoon.

I have a few layouts to share today.  The first is for the current challenge over at Mad About Scrappin.  Another from the amazing talents of Miss Emma Stafrace.

Here is the sketch:



Here is what I came up with



Have been having a play with the new Attitude papers from Kaisercraft too this week. I was pleased with how this turned out.  I really like the grungy look but I struggle to do it.  My work always seem so clean and square.  Oh well I spose thats just my style :)



My classes from home are going really well, especially my card classes.  I am truly enjoying this little venture.  I am in now way a professional.  I just love paper and really enjoy showing people what I have learned along the way.  It is a real buzz especially when I teach the new ladies that haven't done any kind of paper craft.  To see them go home totally thrilled with what they have made is a fantastic feeling.  I remember that feeling when I was just starting out.

These are some cards that I am teaching in the next couple of weeks for Fathers Day.  Love the way these cards turned out!



On another note, my gorgeous niece is turning 16 next year so I thought I really should get busy and make her an album.  She is my only niece and I love her to bits!  This is the first page I have done.




Thanks for sticking around.  It turned out to be a bit of a long post!  Enjoy whats left of your weekend!

Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment