Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Busy days

Hey friends.  Wow the week has just flown by again.  Life just seems to get faster and faster.  I can't believe we are now nearing the end of winter. 

I have just a couple of layouts to share today.  These layouts I have designed for my friends new online business selling kits.  It is still in the early stages but very excited about it.

These papers are the new Little Bo Peep paper line from Crate Paper.  Oh my, I had so much trouble cutting them.  They are just so pretty. It took me all day just to make the first cut.  I just wanted to sit and look at them!  Anyway these are the two layouts.


 
 


I have also scrapped this years school photos!  That is in itself a miracle!  I usually leave them hanging around but this year I got straight on to it.  Still have HEAPS of the last few years to do tho.

These papers were from the Kassaz catalogue.  Plain, but I think enough for school pics.





Just before I sign off I just wanted to share a pic of my two youngest ones.  This week and last week is Book Week at school.  They had to go dressed at a character from a book.  Tameeka decided on Red Riding Hood and Joshua decided on Where's Wally.  Big thank you to my wonderful mum who made Tam's costume and my dear friend Sharon who came to my rescue with Joshua's get up.  They looked fantastic.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Happy scrapping!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment