Friday, May 11, 2012

Mad About Scrapping Challenge

Well we are now well and truly into another month and its time for a new challenge over at Mad About Scrappin.

This month is another sketch from the super dooper Em Stafrace.  Man that girl is amazing! This is what I came up with.



This layout is a bit of a tribute to my bestest friend in the whole wide world.  She is leaving to live in the UK at the end of the year :( 

If you have some time, pop over to Mad About Scrappin on Facebook and have a go at the challenge.  Some great prizes up for grabs.

I have some more Design Team projects to share too.  It has only been the last few months that I have tested the waters and tried out for DT work and to be honest as much fun as it is, it still scares the pants off me when I get my goodies in the post!  You dont always know what you are going to get and some things you look at and think what am I ever going to do with that or they are just not my colours. I really want to do justice to all the gorgeous supplies!   Having said that it has been such a buzz to be able to step out of my comfort zone and really stretch my thinking. 

These layouts are for Scrapelegance Scrapbook Supplies.  Tenisha does a fantastic job making all these super cute buttons (something I thought I would never use) but love how they can really make a page pop!  Lots of other great bargains in store too so pop over and have a look  www.scrapelegancescrapbooksupplies.com.au.





Will try and pop back over the weekend with some more to share.  And to all those mums out there, have a beautiful Mother's Day!  Maybe if your lucky they may just let you have some me time and scrap away!  Wouldn't that be a treat?

Thanks for popping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment