Thursday, May 24, 2012

Fun Times

Hey there friends.

Wow!  What a day!  Have just come home from the Perth Craft and Quilt Fair in the city.  Had a lovely time looking at all those yummy craft supplies.  We don't get too many fairs here so its nice to get out and enjoy them when we do!

I always say I'm not going to spend too much money but oh dear -  I never manage to come out with money left over.  I did get some lovely stamps so can't wait to ink them up and have a play and of course no craft show is complete for me without some new Martha Stewart punches :)

I was lucky enough to get a few spare hours the other afternoon and made these vintage cards.

.

Love how they turned out.  These are Kaisercraft papers. Sooo nice!  Loving the their papers at the moment.  They are getting better and better.

Also finished this layout too.  Im entering this into the WOW (Words Or Whatever) challenge.  Check out their blog for details. http://www.wordsorwhatever.blogspot.com.au/


Thanks for popping by.  I'm off for a hot cuppa and to put my feet up.  Im exhausted!  Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment