Monday, March 5, 2012

Weekend is over


Hey friends!
Well the long weekend is over :( Why did it go so fast? I have had 5 days off work and it still went sooo quick.
Its been another hot few days and I am finally fed up of summer. While friends on the east coast of Australia are battling floods, we here in the West are definately having a long hot summer. Another week of mid to high 30's is expected this week. YUK!
I did receive some really exciting news this morning but I can't say what yet. Im sworn to secrecy for a little bit longer. But rest assured you will all be the first to know when I am allowed to spill the beans!
Anyway onto some scrapping. This is what I finished on Friday night
I'm really pleased with how this turned out. Even if it took me longer to stitch the around the paper than it did to put the rest of it together! Stupid sewing machine! I really don't do sewing at all. Besides that's what I have a mum for right? This layout I have entered into the Bella challenge.
Enjoy your week and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment