Friday, March 2, 2012

Cake Card

Hey friends!
Another week has flown by, but thought I would quickly show you what I have been up to this week.
I can't take full credit for this cause I found it on a craft blog out there. From memory it was a german blog and I can't for the life of me remember who's it was. I thought it was super cute and had to give it a go. It folds down so you can pop it in a box for postage. Cute hey?
This is a special order for my cousin. Hope she likes it!
Not much in the way of scrapbooking this week. Half way through a layout that I thought I would enter into the Bella challenge. Will post a pic over the weekend. We have a long weekend here in Perth this weekend so hoping to get lots down. I have a heap of kits to make up for my classes for the next few weeks and I really want to get down and create.
Whatever you are doing this weekend make it a good one and hope you have time to get a little scrapbooking in.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment