Friday, March 30, 2012

Busy days

Another week gone! Can you believe there is only one week until Easter? It only seems like a couple of weeks ago we had Christmas.
Feel like I have been chasing my tail all week. The children have had lots of fun activities on at school with discos, and dress up days so this week has really flown. I did manage to get a layout done and get another card class organised. I decided to pull my cricut out and have a play. It actually wanted to play nice this time. Oh we do have a love/hate relationship me and my cricut! Anyways, this is what I came up with. I was quite pleased with how they turned out.
I have been trying to focus on scrapping some of my boys photos. I really struggle with scrapping for the boys so I tend to just do the girly pages but I had these photo's of when Josh won his book award at school way back in year 1 (he is now in year 6!). Love this cute paper from Kaisercraft! It's the new Tiny Woods paper line.
I entered this layout into a challenge over at www.sassyscrapper.com.au.
And speaking of challenges, feeling really stoked at the moment, I came 1st runner up in the March challenge over at Bella! How cool!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful and safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment