Sunday, February 19, 2012

A few cards

Wow! The end of another week! Where does the time go?

My first class went off really well. Everyone went home with some gorgeous looking cards and I am fired up to do it all again next Thursday.

The week has been a busy one with running the children around with after school activities so I have had much crafting time. Managed to make a few cards.

One of the lovely ladies that came to my class on Thursday showed me some of her awesome coloured La-La Land images so I had a little play around and coloured a few images. This is one of the cards I came up with.

I also made these two as well. I really like the colour combinations in these cards.
Thanks for stopping by!
Tootles!

1 comment:

  1. Great cards! not a card maker at all, but loving these, so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete